At Hopewell, we stand behind our homes, our homeowners, and our awards and accolades. So, you can rest assured that our number one goal is to deliver a home that meets your needs, as well as your expectations.
Lasting Customer Care with Hopewell’s Customer Liaison Program
Our passionate team of experts are dedicated to guiding you through your Hopewell homebuying process to make it as smooth, easy and memorable as possible. Plus, you get your very own liaison who will work one-on-one with you throughout - and beyond - your homebuilding experience. Their dedication to keeping you up-to-date and informed is only matched by the personalized experience they give each new homeowner.
Certified Quality Inspection Program
Throughout your home’s construction, our Certified Quality Inspection Program ensures your new home reflects the same high standard and quality as our show homes. In fact, our single-family homes include a thorough 300 point inspection process. You’ll rest easy knowing you’re moving in to a home guaranteed to be built to Hopewell’s highest standard.
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
For over 40 years, the Alberta New Home Warranty Program has been a pillar of successful relationships between home builders and future buyers. Designed around trust and accountability, this program consists of mandatory coverage for all homebuyers, including:
- Deposit Insurance up to $50,000 per home
- 2-year delivery and distribution systems warranty
- 5-year building envelope coverage
- 2-year extended building envelope coverage
- 10-year structural warranty
Hopewell Residential is a:
- Member of the Canadian Home Builders Association (Calgary and Edmonton)
- A-Rated Member of the Alberta New Home Warranty Program
- Calgary Region Multi-Family Builder of the Year, 2010 & 2016
- Certified Master Builder
- Certified Moisture Smart Builder
- Member of the Hopewell Group of Companies